Saturday, June 28, 2008

....

I really love that feeling ,,when the time that i just hear his voice..calling me.."caya"that sound gives little sparks even colors..into me.Ü he's just that kuya/best friend/boyfriend..guy haha.but then i don't treat him that way..,i treat him more than he expects.when he's not by my side im like a dead person breathing..haha no life?i never felt things like these before..but now i cry not just like a kid but who lost her baby bottle or her lollipop but now the reason is im afraid to lose him.no worries im not giving him all of it.I know things change when he came..im more confident now..because i know that i have my family and him to look back...even my friends now i can call my life a fairytale.that every girl is dreaming of..that colorful fantasy that you don't ever want to leave or like you don't like to sleep because now you know that reality is finally better than your dreams...i know change is never easy sometimes you fight to hold on but you also fight to let go..im really on the side of fighting to hold on i know im not that perfect but in him i know i am,id like the fact that someone like him sees something in me ,<3-caya

No comments: