Saturday, June 28, 2008

STARBUCKS
Okay.,i just got home from trinoma..hahaha..my luxury side blurted out,i had a frap drink(starbucks)well in ths blog i'm not telling all of you who's goin' to read this to stop Drinking starbucks.okay let's start,my point in this blog is that starbucks is addictive guys,or as they might say an addiction well hey' its just luxury and in my own words."kapricho"haha!in tagalog.Its just a"want" or a trend that bursted out within Filipino People,Like this i'm reading a book at starbucks well hey' don't blame me i'm an addict also and then yes' back to my story i was reading..Twilight haha!.okay.i was drinking my frapp.Then this Group Of young teens like me.:) came in,bursting their Experience well you know..im a little anoyyed you can't blame me because the things that i heard made me think about this blog.Its like a trend that you DON'T even need,people it's just coffee.hahah!then i thought of those little kids without slippers while im drinking this coffee which is i think their whole week amount of food.well sorry.:)
My POINTs:
IT DOES'NT MEAN THAT IF YOU DRINK STARBUKCS YOU LOOK DECENT,RICH BLAH BLAH BLAH..(CONNECTED WITH THE TEENS IM BLABBERRRIN' ABOUT.)
COFFEE.STARBUCKS IS JUST COFFEE.(so titigilan ko nden.)
THINK OF THE CHILDREN YOU CAN HELP WITH THE CUP OF YOUR COFFEE :)
-ps-wlang mgglet.
-mgnescafe' nlng hahaha

No comments: