Saturday, June 28, 2008

Okay That's my own

Okay I'm in the mood for bLogging I'm kinda bored today and turned on the laptop (I'm too lazy to bend for the computers switch)then first Friendster Checked his profile then mine then limewire haha.then thought of opening itunes bka me bgo.haha then nagmultiply Multiply i go inspired by one of the songs i downloaded.Then here we go just in the mood to change the font color.FENK so now ive been reading pie's entry she's right about MICA OCAMPO then i have my own pie ahaha comment ka d2 tad tarin mo if you hve time a.So here it goes about it ive been posting some.hMm d ko na imemention.Why It may cause a fight or blabbering fights.i had enough with that blabbers haha.you have no right to question some of the pictures i hate it.Sometimes your Questioning is harsh?!or Too MUCh So i decided that if i have time Ipprivate Ko na site ko Because ive been too friendly that you can view all of my posts.pictures etc.even friendster.some flatters me pa but Others They're Too much.worse i don't even know them.Im finished with my Complaints.

No comments: